As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you’ll be instrumental to the business with financial processing support. We need someone who can work accurately, collaboratively, positively, and at pace. Could this be you?
We need someone who can:
- Meet individual, departmental and business objectives in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Carry out reasonable requests to complete additional tasks from their line manager.
Pubs, people, and possibilities are at the heart of everything we do, so the ideal candidate will:
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Support both external customers and internal stakeholders professionally, in line with company policy and legislative requirements.
To be bold and proactive, we need a team member who can:
- Communicate Punch business processes clearly, positively, and diplomatically.
- Monitor internal and external process compliance effectively, and discern when to escalate any non-compliance issues to their line manager.
- Think analytically, creatively and independently. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and communicate potential opportunities to improve processes.
Accuracy is key to this role, so we need a team member who can:
- Process information accurately using Punch computer systems, by legislative requirements and company policy.
- Undertake general administrative duties and support. Demonstrate a proactive approach to their own personal development.
- Take ownership of working on any development areas.
As part of a team, you will be required to:
- Process supplier invoices, working with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve any queries and organise prompt and accurate payment.
- Actively build and maintain strong professional relationships throughout the business with how you communicate positively and complete tasks.
- Liaise with field operations, internal support teams and suppliers, as appropriate, to achieve accurate completion of all tasks and enquiries.
- Work cooperatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the realisation of the team and company goals.
You will work with your Finance Team Manager and the:
- Other members of the Finance Team
- Operations Team
- Marketing Team
- IT Team
Person Specification – Technical Competencies & Professional Expertise
The ideal candidate will:
- Be customer-focused with the ability to actively listen, be empathic, and respond positively to customers.
- Live and breathe the optimum customer service.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately both on the telephone and in writing.
- Be a collaborative worker, demonstrating flexibility and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
- Have a proven track record of planning and organising work effectively. Be a problem-solver and a decision-maker.
- Build a rapport and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have a proactive approach to individual training, development and progression.
- Execute right-first-time delivery.
- Be highly resilient and work with pace, focus and optimism.
- Possess a good eye for detail.
- Collaborate effectively across internal departments and outside the business to deliver swift and coordinated results.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness in day-to-day operations.
- Have GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths (essential).
- Be a competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook, or a comparable database package.
- Be experienced with the Internet and other web-based systems.
- Have Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience (desirable not essential).
- Have a proven track record of working at pace.
- Have accounts payable experience (highly desirable).
Closing date: Sunday 7th November 2021