To provide robust administrative support to the business within the financial services team.
We need someone who can:
• Undertake general administrative duties and provide administrative support as required
• Create and amend Supplier detail to ensure prompt payment
• Create and maintain lease detail, including customer changes such as Publican payment terms and Assignment of leases.
• Investment/project setup – including budgets and approval routes.
• Turnover rent recharges
Pubs, people, and possibilities are at the heart of everything we do, so the ideal candidate will:
• Maintain Punch product lists to ensure correct Publican pricing – including Punch cost/interco pricing.
• Retro discount schemes to be maintained in line with the agreement timescales to ensure prompt payment to Publican’s
In order to be bold and proactive, we need a team member who can:
• Generate the weekly AP rent to ensure prompt supplier payment. AR rent will occasionally need to be generated – this will be annual leave cover.
• Deposit interest & statement generation – this includes integrity checks on financial postings.
Accuracy is key to this role, so we need a team member who can:
• Deliver exceptional customer service and support to both external customers and internal stakeholders in a professional manner and in line with company policy and legislative requirements
• Process information accurately using Punch computer systems, in accordance with legislative requirements and company policy
As part of a team, you will be required to:
• Liaise with field operations, internal support teams and suppliers as appropriate, in order to achieve accurate completion of all tasks and enquiries
• Carry out and complete any additional or new tasks as requested by your line manager
You will work with:
• Reports to Data Hub Supervisor
• Other members of the finance team
• Operations teams
• Business support team
• Credit team
Person Specification – Technical Competencies & Professional Expertise
The ideal candidate will be:
• Self-motivated; able to work on own initiative but also to be flexible in supporting the team
• Able to plan and organise effectively in order to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the telephone and in writing
• Ability to build rapport and develop key relationships
• Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a positive can-do attitude
• Ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment
• Demonstrates a commercial awareness in day to day operations
• High attention to detail – quality is key.
• A good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel and a competent user of Microsoft Word and Outlook is highly desirable
• GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Closing date: Sunday 29th October 2023