We are currently seeking a highly motivated, confident Graphic Designer who is a responsible team player with self-driven abilities – possessing strong, detailed skills in developing creative ideas and work in a fast – paced, fun and exciting work environment and industry.
You will act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across all artworks whilst working closely with our Marketing Managers, agencies, and printers. An ideal candidate will create and inspire new concepts toward client projects using a wide range of graphic outputs from static to digital. You will be responsible for taking projects from concept to delivery and combining strong creative ideas with excellent art working skills.
We are looking for someone who is confident in using Adobe Creative Suite and if you have experience in creating motion graphics this would be a bonus.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal design team to execute ideas into creative outputs against key business KPI’s
- Design for both internal and external communications
- Translate briefs into variable design concepts across 2d and motion graphics
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices
- Design promotional and event collateral for both print and web
- Develop design exploration assets, and mood boards for pitches or client presentations to help determine a projects direction
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Two years of industry experience
- Diploma or higher in appropriate field
- Experienced in Adobe Suite (Mainly Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and eagerness to learn new software
- Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational training
- Creative flair, originality, and strong visual sense
- Be able to multi-task and work under intense time pressures whilst maintaining highest standard of output
- Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.
To assist in our selection of candidates, an electronic or printed portfolio must be provided.
Samples of previous or current work pieces are acceptable, as this process will help determine your qualification and position within Punch Pubs & Co.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, applicable portfolio/sample of work and any other pertinent information or material you feel is necessary for review.
Closing Date: Sunday 12th December 2021