- Work with teams across the business identifying Business Intelligence and Insights requirements.
- Analyse data and reports to identify meaningful insight and present this intelligence to teams across the business to improve performance and decision making.
- Using your insight and knowledge to enable our marketing team to make the best decisions for our guests, pubs and long-term strategy
- Working closely with our Property and Operations team to deliver our CAPEX objectives through the strategic development of our pub estate.
- Support fellow Performance and Insight colleagues with larger research projects in response to key insight or research requests.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to recommend actionable improvements to the investment cycle and estate plan based on the management information available and external data sources.
- Work as a part of the team to ensure the ongoing development and maintenance of the Insights platforms including, Insight Portal, Intranet Hub, Ranging Tool and Concept Dashboards.
- Develop strong working relationships with all teams to ensure that changes in strategic and operational needs are understood and can be supported with high quality business intelligence and analysis.
- Take an active role in supporting the wider team where necessary to deliver team objectives and goals.
THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST BE/HAVE:
- A curious, driven, analytical, commercially savvy individual (Who loves Pubs!).
- Hold professional qualifications, have experience in or educational certifications in data & analytics, insights and/or strategy.
- Excellent analysis, presenting and story telling skills of both quantitative and qualitative data and the ability to adapt this for your audience
- Strong trend awareness of all aspects relating to a pub offer as well as consumer segments, demographics and occasions
Location: Burton-On-Trent Head Office
- Access to Perkbox with discounts to lots of high street retailers
- 25 days Holiday
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- And much more…