To provide a learning and development service to the business for Publicans, Management Partners (MPs) and their pub teams in support of the Learning and Development strategic plan. Create and co-ordinate the learning calendar of events, the administration and user experience of the Learning Management System (LMS), the Punch Academy Console and App. The hosting of workshops in the Punch Academy, Burton-on- Trent and the virtual workshops on MS Teams and related administration through the training cycle for each programme of learning.
Bonus: Performance based
Location: Punch Pubs and Co. Jubilee House, Second Avenue, Burton, DE14 2WF
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm with flexibility to suit.
Benefits: Pension, Retail and Leisure Discounts, Health and Wellbeing Portal, Employee Assistance Programme, Onsite subsidised restaurant, Pay Day Drinks, Opportunities for development and much more..
We need someone who can:
• Support the development of training pathways that are clear and aligned to specific roles.
• Maintain the training schedule and booking processes.
• Manage the provision of training materials required to deliver the Punch Academy training offer.
• Maintain appropriate records to allow tracking and evidence of training interventions
• Responsible for the configuration, operation, maintenance and support of the Punch Academy LMS system.
Pubs, people, and possibilities are at the heart of everything we do, so the ideal candidate will:
• Be an ambassador for learning and development, using a proactive approach to support delivery of the MP & Publican Learning strategy.
• Provide support and guidance to Ops Teams and Pub Teams to facilitate best use of the Punch Academy Console.
• Engage, co-ordinate and work closely with external training providers.
To be bold and proactive, we need a team member who can:
• Suggesting and implementing process improvements to improve learner experience.
• Host/assist with ‘in person’ and ‘virtual training’ events to enhance learner experience.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure content up to date and accurate
• Be the key contact for LMS related issues.
Accuracy is key to this role, so we need a team member who can:
• Overseeing Administration of phone and email queries, identify recurring issues and seeking solutions.
• Manage delegate ‘in-learning’ experience ensuring all required training elements are completed.
• Design and use evaluation tools to showcase training success & engagement and make improvement recommendations.
• Responsible for co-ordinating, administrating and maintain compliance & procedures to effectively fulfil the company requirement for BIIAB qualifications.
As part of a team, you will be required to:
• Successful handover from learning to L&T and MP OMs or DOMs.
• Build stakeholder relations to inform and educate the Publican and MP L&D offer.
• Oversee customer service aspect of phone and email queries seeking solutions to any reoccurring issues.
• Tracking Learning and Development spend and coding invoices for payment on Nav.
• Provide reporting on Publican and MP L&D activity, usage and costs periodically and as requested.
You will work with:
• Our Operational Teams
• Our Independent Training Providers and suppliers
• Our Publican and Management Partners
• The HR Team
Person Specification – Technical Competencies & Professional Expertise
The ideal candidate will:
• Experience and knowledge of learning through the training cycle.
• Builds strong relationships and is customer-focused.
• Strong understanding of hosting and hospitality in a learning environment.
• Strong organisational skills and knowledge of learning strategies aligned to company goals.
• Enhanced knowledge of powerpoint, excel and word.
• Experience of LMS configuration, producing reports, uploading materials, user roles, course creation and event planning.
Closing date: Sunday 25th February 2024