Instrumental to the dynamic Marketing team, you’ll be influential in developing our premium gastro pub marketing offering, that will deliver best-in-class support for our Management Partners, and a remarkable pub experience for our guests.
Together with the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll immersed in this modern and authentic brand concept, working to establish its identity, whilst delivering beautiful and engaging content and supporting the commercial marketing plan for our Management Partnership pubs.
Comfortable within social media, you’ll be relied upon to lead the charge of a social implementation plan and strategy, paired with your keen eye for beautiful visual messaging.
Taking the latest market insights and consumer trends, you’ll thrive in developing marketing activations that deliver sensational consumer experiences. Together we think big, innovative and commercially, through a #WeWinTogether mindset.
Passionate about the food scene and with a keen eye for attractive aesthetics, you’ll live and breath our premium concept to ensure wholesome and well executed outcomes.
This is an exciting role within a fast-paced and forward-thinking team, working together you’ll be key to delivering industry leading marketing support across our beautiful estate of unique pubs.
We want your ideas, innovation & positive solutions to truly make a difference!
- Using insight across data, consumer trends, operational understanding and concept development from our retail offering. Collaborate with the wider marketing teams to develop toolkits, activations, campaigns and initiatives that are delivered through the annual commercial calendar
- Be the guardian of our premium offering
- Focus on reputation management with a strong emphasis on a guest first outlook
- Develop engaging content across multiple platforms for ranging audiences
- Support on photoshoots and be a key contact for visual messaging with an eye for detail and good aesthetics
- Manage and evolve outcomes to ensure consistent high standards
- With a focus on socials, you’ll be instrumental in driving a social vision, with strategy, and reporting
- Work with our Operations teams to support investment pipeline from a field based marketing activation perspective
- Maintain and be accountable for all timelines / deadlines regarding marketing activity/campaigns
- Drive an ongoing implementation plan through digital, PR, Food and Drinks
- Support the set up of promotional and campaign activity, ensuring that all key stakeholders are equipped and briefed to execute effectively, including proof reading and sense checking material
- Monitoring success measures throughout, advising additional implementation support where necessary
- Evaluate and track learnings from all campaign and promotional activity
- A mindset of continuously improving our concepts & toolkits to ensure we deliver industry leading designs, initiatives & marketing campaigns
- Work in partnership with Drink, Food, Digital and Creative to support the commercial plan
- Working together, as one team to develop a clear and structured marketing plan that mobilises our entire business
Closing date: Monday 21st June 2021