Purpose of role:
We love pubs and delivering epic consumer experiences is key. As a fundamental player of reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be at the forefront of supporting a commercial marketing plan that inspires, educates and activates with solutions to our entire estate of both retail and leased and tenanted pubs. Taking the latest market insights and consumer trends to develop marketing activations that deliver epic consumer experiences. We always think big, innovative & commercially, through a #WeWinTogether mindset.
Accountabilities of role:
- Using insight across data, consumer trends, operational understanding and concept development from our retail offering, collaborate with the wider marketing teams to develop toolkits, activations and initiatives that are delivered through the annual commercial calendar.
- Develop effective national campaigns that deliver performance across our entire pub entire estate that consumers will love and in turn grow publican’s long-term success and sustainability.
- Be the guardian of our concepts and brands to ensure they align to concept and brand guidelines.
- Work with our openings teams to ensure support is provided around Management Partnerships sites.
- Maintain and be accountable for all timelines / deadlines regarding marketing activity/campaigns.
- Drive an ongoing implementation plan through, digital, PR, Food and drink.
Location: Office Based
Salary: Competitive alongside annual bonus scheme / Private Medical Health Cover