The purpose of the Operations Manager role is to drive sustainability and growth through achieving and exceeding area profitability by creating and developing professional relationships with our leased & tenanted Publicans. The role is key to increasing pub turnover and profit through sound professional business advice and guidance consistent with our vision, mission and values.
* Recruit and retain Lessees and Tenants (Publicans) effectively and efficiently who have the desire, passion,
skills and commitment to retail pubs with operational excellence.
* Create an annual area strategy to deliver and exceed all key performance indicators.
* Identify suitable area opportunities for investment that will provide sustainable returns for both Punch
and our Publicans.
* Manage the rent review process efficiently to ensure they are concluded on time.
* Drive sales growth through new and tested business initiatives including the promotion of Punch and
authorised supplier products.
* Manage contractual compliance effectively through the tools and insights available.
Person Specification – Technical Competencies/Professional expertise:
* Three years minimum experience in a customer facing multi-site management role
* Numerically competent with experience of Profit & Loss, cash flows and business accounts
* Full GB Driving Licence
* Life Assurance
* National Retail Discounts
The closing date for this role is Friday 27th November 2019.