Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 Qualification
Working within the awesome People Experience team, the purpose of the role is to provide an outstanding hospitality experience to all at Jubilee House. Whilst providing everyone with a warm welcome to Punch (whether that is over the phone, via email or in person) the role also heavily provides facilities support throughout the building and particularly during the hosting of events within The Academy – all to ensure every day runs smoothly and efficiently. The role centres on making people experience the best it can possibly be!
- Apprenticeship qualification funded by Punch
We need someone who can:
• Working closely within Facilities to ensure the smooth and effective running of Jubilee House, The Welcome Inn and The Training Academy (for example, completing building walkarounds to check for any repairs that need reporting and keeping printers fully stocked and maintained)
• Working with other internal teams to provide support and an excellent hospitality service during both internal and external events.
• Hosting all visitors and internal colleagues that come into Punch, ensuring all security and sign in procedures are followed (this includes taking ownership of the iPad sign in system ensuring our people are made aware of any guest arrivals)
• Working closely with other members of the broader Facilities team to ensure the switchboard is managed effectively, and all calls are handled promptly and transferred correctly
• Supporting with the completion of all required maintenance and repairs at Jubilee House
• Assistant on helping to ensure all Business Operating Processes for the site are always followed (including the completion of weekly Fire Alarm Checks)
Pubs, people and possibilities are at the heart of everything we do, so the ideal candidate will:
• Provide a warm Punch welcome to Publicans/MPs and visitors that call and visit Punch
• Ensure pump clips are sent out to our publicans on time and take ownership when it comes to ordering and keeping stock levels high.
• Ensure the Academy bar is always stocked up and maintain the area. This includes checking best before dates on the confectionary and drinks.
• Answer all calls that come through to reception in a professional manner transferring them through to the correct department promptly.
• Make sure all the post is logged and posted on the same day it is brought down to ensure post is received on time.
• Support during all events in The Academy, ensuring an outstanding hospitality experience throughout
In order to be bold and proactive, we need a team member who can:
• Communicate with members of the drinks team and other suppliers to gain contact details for pump clip orders. Ensure to keep up to date when it comes to tracking pump clip orders from suppliers.
• Communicate any challenges you face with the correct person/people and offer advice on how it could be improved.
• Try to adapt the service you give to suit individual requirements
• Take pride in the ownership of Reception. Make sure to pull up all the blinds, keep the desk and coffee machine area tidy and refill sweets and biscuits when they are running low.
• Monitor the levels of stationary stock we have within the building and notify a member of facilities when we need to order more. Ensure to get any orders authorised.
• Monitor the coffee stock with the cleaning team and arrange with Cotswold and the facilities manager for more to be delivered when we are short.
• Restock and clear the Academy area after any events to ensure it is always looking its best for the next people that come in.
As part of a team, you will be required to:
• Ensure to communicate with teams in regard to visitor numbers for in house events.
• Book meeting rooms for staff and visitors when required.
• Offer support to all our colleagues and visitors.
• Sort in going and outgoing daily post and deliver to the correct departments.•
You will work with:
• Facilities, Events & Academy Manager
• People Experience Team Leader
• Kingdom Cleaning
• Punch Security
• Welcome Inn team
• Head of Drink
• People Team
Person Specification – Technical Competencies/Professional expertise
The ideal candidate will have:
- • Ability to work in a team.
• IT skills (including Outlook, Word & Excel)
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Can multi-task and prioritise.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
• Self motivated to complete the Customer Service Level 2 qualification apprenticeship
The closing date for applications is Sunday 29th October 2023