Working together, you’ll be a great support in creating epic community pubs that provide great hospitality experiences.
You’ll be instrumental in maximising business opportunities through supporting our Publicans and Management Partners.
Deliver the everyday brilliantly. You’ll simply provide great service via telephone, email, online and face to face.
Providing project administration support within our Analyst & Coordination team, you’ll report to our Senior Analyst, carrying out daily tasks but not limited to: running reports, meeting room bookings, email cascades, holiday booking, rota coordination, preparing and sharing key communications, project or task tracking.
We need someone who can:
- Provide a dedicated project administration support including involvement in process/systems testing/training
- Give brilliant service and meeting customer expectations, whilst keeping to departmental objectives
- Deliver any ad-hoc tasks as required and provide cover to the wider Business Support team
Pubs, people, and possibilities are at the heart of everything we do, so the ideal candidate will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our pubs, Publicans, Management Partners and our People
- Identify customer needs and deliver the best solution in line with business ways of working
- Proudly and confidently communicate all things Punch
- Provide high quality, administrative assistance to support in driving growth
To be bold and proactive, we need a team member who can:
- Add your personality into your role!
- Contribute to our wider business goals by doing your role to the best of your ability – delivering great service, whilst achieving key individual and team measurables
- Actively build and maintain strong working relationships
Accuracy is key to this role, so we need a team member who can:
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to your own personal development and take ownership of working on any development areas
As part of a team, you will be required to:
- Liaise effectively with others and utilise information and knowledge in order to reach solutions
- Have a flexible approach in meeting our day to day business challenges and willingness to work on other activities as and when required
You will work with your team and the:
- Field Operations
- Internal Support Teams
- Wider Business Support Department
Person Specification – Technical Competencies & Professional Expertise
The ideal candidate will:
- Be customer focused and have the ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality service
- Establish effective working relationships and have the ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a fun attitude and the ability to share knowledge
- Be confident in planning, organising and flexibility and be able to work in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Be adept in problem solving and have decision making abilities
- Confidently communicate and influence with your flair of personality through telephone and writing.
- Have commercial awareness and industry knowledge
- Striving for excellence with a proactive approach to individual training & development
- Be experienced within a fast-paced administration environment (desirable)
- Have strong IT skills & experience in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Web, Apps and inhouse computer systems
- Have project or administration experience (desirable)
- Have English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) – Grade 4/C or above (in both)
Closing date: Sunday 24th October 2021