To provide property related administrative services and support to managers, activities, and
projects across the Punch business through the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Analyse and process property related invoices to ensure all are accurately aligned and costed.
- Development of new reporting to support business improvement plans
- Follow up on contractor quotes to agreed SLA’s
- Monitor contractor performance against the associated KPI’s
- Develop and maintain property activity plans and trackers
- Central point of enquiry or request for service from our customers (internal and external) – via e mail, letter, telephone and referral from the Business Support team.
- Review and update associated policies
- Develop a deep understanding of our pubs, property process and practice
- Identify customer needs and deliver the best solution in line with business’ way of working
- Proudly and confidently communicate all things Punch
- Provide high quality, administrative assistance to support in driving growth
- Add your personality to your role!
- Contribute to our wider business goals by delivering great service, whilst achieving key
individual and team measures
- Actively build and maintain strong working relationships
- Identify opportunities to improve ways of working, process, and practic
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to your own personal development and take ownership of working on any development areas
- Review and structure a personal development pathway to grow skills, knowledge and
- Support and care for collegues to encourage a positive and progressive team culture
- Provide a dedicated project administration support including involvement in process/systems testing/training
- Deliver any ad-hoc tasks as required and provide cover to other Property administrative roles
- Work closely with the Head of Property Services to deliver key tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
- Plan meetings with key stakeholders, track and communicate actions, manage progress
through to project completion.
- Property Services Team
- Head of Property Services
- Property Surveyors
- Property Managers
- Operations Managers
- Business Support Team
What we’re looking for – Technical Competencies/Professional expertise
- Planning & organising
- Problem solving & decision making
- Communication and influencing
- Customer orientation
- Understanding people and working in teams
- Strong IT skills – ability to manipulate data in excel; ability to produce high quality PowerPoint presentations; ability to construct effective communications to customer groups.
- Experience of Navi purchase ordering system (preferable)
- Management of third party suppliers and contractors
- Strong awareness of issues affecting group leased property activities – legislation, business needs, environmental issues, etc. (Preferrable)
Closing date: Sunday 1st October 2023