Location: Burton on Trent, DE14
Salary: Competitive plus Perkbox Membership, Onsite Cafe/Bar, Pension, Life Assurance and 33 Days Annual Holiday (including Bank Holiday Allowance)
Contract: Six Month Fixed Term Initially
Working together, you’ll be a great support in creating epic community pubs that provide great hospitality experiences.
You’ll be instrumental in maximising business opportunities through supporting our Publicans and Management Partners.
Deliver the everyday brilliantly. You’ll simply provide great service via telephone, email, online and face to face.
- You will use specialist department and industry knowledge to convert customer queries into solutions with a right first-time approach. Your calls will cover orders, property and repairs, and technical services. You will also manage delivery and distribution queries and advice.
- Giving brilliant service, you will meet customer expectations whilst realising departmental objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of our pubs, Publicans, Management Partners, and people.
- Identify customer needs and deliver the best solution in line with our business ways of working.
- Proudly and confidently communicate all things Punch.
- Your personality will shine through your role! We’re all about pubs, people, and possibilities.
- You will contribute to our wider business goals by doing your role to the best of your ability – delivering great service, whilst achieving key individual and team measurables.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to your own personal development, taking ownership and working on development areas
Collaborative working is at the heart of what we do. You will:
- Liaise effectively with others, research and use your knowledge to reach the best possible solution.
- Meet our business challenges by working on other activities, if required.
You will work with:
- Field Operations
- Internal Support Teams
- Wider Business Support team
What we’re looking for – Technical Competencies/Professional expertise
- Customer focused – Ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality service.
- Effective working relationships – Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a positive and fun attitude, and the ability to share knowledge.
- Planning, organising and flexibility – Organised and able to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills are key.
- Communicating and influencing – Ability to communicate with a warm tone and personality on the telephone and in writing.
- Commercial awareness and industry knowledge are desirable.
- Striving for excellence – You will have a proactive approach to individual training, development, and progression.
- Experience within a fast-paced telephone-based customer service or sales environment is desirable.
- Experience of working within the pub, restaurant, retail, sales, leisure, tourism and/or hospitality service industries desirable.
- Experience of using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Web, Apps and inhouse computer systems is essential.
- English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) – Grade 4/C or above (in both) essential.
Closing date: Sunday 8th August 2021