1. The Competition will run from 00:00:01 on Monday 2nd December 2019 until 23:59:59 on Tuesday 31st December 2019.
How to enter
2. To enter this competition send an email via the link on the Christmas Competition Page on the punchpubs.com website.
3. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted
4. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Punch does not does not assume responsibility for delayed or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by us on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion.
7. Punch reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Punch reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the prize draw should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Punch corrupt the security or proper administration of the prize draw.
8. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Punch reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. Any employees or representatives of Punch are not eligible to take part in this competition. This includes members of their respective immediate families and those who reside with said families.
10. All competition entrants consent to the use of their names in media carried out by Punch, in relation to this competition, without payment or compensation.
11. This competition is only open to entrants over 18 years of age
12. Only one entry per person is permitted.
13. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Punch may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
14. Punch reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
15. One winner will be chosen at random on Monday 6th January 2020, and will be awarded a £500 Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card. The gift card will be sent via Royal Mail Next Day Special DeliveryTM on Monday 13th January 2020.
16. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on or before Friday 10th January 2020.
17. The decision of Punch regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, or cannot be contacted within 7 working days of the prize draw’s completion, a re-draw will take place and other entrant(s) will be selected.
19. The winners’ name will displayed on the website www.punchpubs.com from Monday 13th January 2020 until Friday 17th January 2020.
20. The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Punch to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Punch reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.