Could you run this pub in Hemingfield, Barnsley?
You’ll discover the Albion Inn next to the village green in Hemingfield, a small village on the outskirts of Barnsley. It’s a small one-roomed community pub with a pool table and fixed seating.
If you are a community operator, this is the pub for you. It’s a local village public house for the locals of Hemingfield and the surrounding area. Guests love the friendly atmosphere with a large selection of beers, lagers and ciders with numerous spirits and a dedicated gin corner.
About the local area
Hemingfield is a quaint village in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England. It’s a tightly knit community with only two pubs, the other being The Elephant & Castle.
An experienced local operator would be ideal, with some ties to the local community and experience running a local pool team, quiz night, entertainment, charity events etc.
The pub has a huge outside area with fixed and loose seating and a covered ‘stage are’ Ideally somebody should be able to maximise the income from this throughout the summer months, with barbecues outside entertainment etc.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.