Looking to run a pub?
The Black Bull is an attractive pub on the High Street in the affluent and lively village of Kidlington. The pub has plenty of regular passing trade and is within easy reach of local residential areas. The pub is undergoing a complete refurbishment to bring a fabulous welcoming venue for locals to enjoy. The pub offers live TV sports, pool and darts facilities for the local teams, as well as a kitchen upgrade to provide a good quality and well-priced pub menu for its customers to enjoy.
Business facilities & Refurbishment
This pub currently has an island style lounge bar to serve all areas of the pub. The interior has recently undergone a refurbishment to a high specification with new flooring and tiles to compliment a fresh new finish. The pub also has a beer garden where customers can enjoy the sunshine on warmer days, as well as a smoking solution and some seats on an outside decking area.
This private accommodation will include two bedrooms and a lounge diner.
About the local area
Kidlington is a village which is inbetween the Oxford Canal and River Cherwell. The pub is 5 miles from Oxford and just over 7 miles from Bicester, so there is a passing trade. The local area includes a few shops, a local supermarket and a car dealership. There is plenty of housing with an estate situated within easy walking distance.
This pub may suit
An experienced operator with a welcoming personality and a passion for sport. You will be experienced in the pub trade with experience in running a similar establishment would be an advantage. We require some one who can provide consistent service and standards, managing a team and creating a welcoming space for a mixture of potential customers and be keen to develop this business to reach its full potential.
About the Contract
Our Management Partnerships agreement is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Operations Manager.