The Boot Inn needs an experienced food operator, the quintessential host, and a leader confident at delegating to an engaging team.
What we’re looking for
Ideal Management Partner
- We’re after a food and drink operator with a proven track record of running a successful seasonal business. You’ll excel in service during the peaks in the summer, be hungry to drive sales and deliver consistent excellence in a highly competitive environment.
- As this is a destination country pub, you’ll need to bring the Boot to life online via social media channels. Driving new footfall with engaging marketing will be essential.
- Your business’ reputation is everything, so you’ll know how to train your team to deliver first-class service worthy of five-star ratings on Trip Advisor and Google.
- You’ll attract the local clientele by being the best pub in the area, offering a fantastic range of real ales and lagers to ensure it is the first-choice meeting place where the community come together for all occasions.
Your pub business
The Boot sits in Soulbury, an affluent, pretty village and a civil parish within Aylesbury Vale in the district of Buckinghamshire.
Guests love the Boot for:
- The spacious main trading space with a dining area (78 covers) and a relaxed bar lounge.
- External seating at the front (28 covers) to while away the hours while basking in the sunlight in the summer months.
- Attractive rear garden (136 covers) partially covered for use all year.
- Car park with substantial spaces.
- The spacious trading kitchen.
- Our plan to refurbish extensively, including an all-weather extension and sparkle to the toilets, before reopening.
This exciting business opportunity provides two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
What you’ll get in return
- Living accommodation including all bills & maintenance*
- Agreed % of sales to pay you and your team
- Industry leading 2% performance bonus paid quarterly
- All food, drinks, menu’s, EPOS, apps & marketing materials included**
- All training and dedicated Operations Manager included
*/** For a full list of what is included & further details, please visit punchpubs.com
See the full benefits of our Management Partnership Agreements.
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.