Could you run this pub?
The Bridge Tavern is a great community pub in the market town of Willenhall, which is between Wolverhampton and Walsall.
It’s a pub known for great drinks, live tv sports and great weekend entertainment. Located nearby the Willenhall School Sport College, the pub sits in the heart of the town surrounded by local businesses and local residents. We have invested in the pub to enhance it to its best and to make it the go-to place for pub games, entertainment and function for any community or local activities.
The pub is a two-room operation, with the main bar area to the front and a small lounge towards the back for dining. It has a great outside area to the side of the pub with fixed wooding seating to enjoy a drink after work or on warmer days and evenings. The pub provides 12-space car park and free WiFi.
About the local area
The pub has great positioning in the market town of Willenhall, on a corner highly visible on the A462 and Bentley Lane and nestled between local businesses and residential area, which offers regular passing trade.
The town has an interesting history and is famous for its manufacture of locks and keys.
This is an ideal opportunity to run a community local that prides itself on serving excellent drinks and live sport, entertainment. You’ll be great at building local relationships and have enthusiasm for sports and have ideas for events which will appeal to those from the local area.
The private accommodation consists of three bedrooms, study, kitchen and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2020!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here