Could you run this Sunderland pub?
Are you a community operator with a proven track record of running wet-led pubs? If so, the Cambridge Hotel could be the pub for you.
Surrounded by chimney pots and within walking distance of Sunderland Football ground, the ideal operator will have the vision, creativity, and personality to make this pub the local’s favourite. You’ll take the helm of a traditional wet-led site with scope to grow sports team support, quiz nights, darts etc.
The Pub and Location
The Cambridge Hotel is a traditionally decorated pub with Sunderland memorabilia and a central bar with several smaller snug areas around it. The ideal publican will take advantage of its proximity to all amenities in Sunderland city centre with an estimated population of 171,300 (est. 2009).
The Ideal Operator
We’re looking for an outgoing Publican who loves hosting live entertainment and sporting events. You’ll know how to use social media channels to bring your events to life online. Ideally, you’ll be local, a Sunderland fan with wet-led and team support experience.
The Cambridge Hotel is an ideal pub for a community leader. You’ll have a strong sense of pride in your pub and show genuine care for your guests. You’ll be naturally hospitable and chatty with the locals and strive to know each one by name.
Here you will find two bedrooms, a private kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2020!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here