Are you a hospitality manager, deputy or assistant manager looking to run a pub?
As we move out of the pandemic, with people eager to socialise and reconnect safely, now is the time to start thinking about your career progression in the hospitality industry. If you are looking to run your pub knowing that a pub company will be there to train and support you every step of the way, our Management Partnership agreement is definitely for you.
Take your chance to run an inspirational start-up business in an industry fuelled with fun and enthusiasm. It’s your chance to take the reins and create a pub at the heart of your local community.
At Punch, we are proud patrons of the local. With over 1200 pubs in the Punch estate, we have some truly awesome pubs, bars and eateries and have some really exciting opportunities becoming available in your area, so why not register your interest now.
Every one of our pubs is unique with exciting possibilities. That is why we are always looking for a new wave of Management Partners to run our pubs.
Our acclaimed training and support package has been recognised by BII NITAs 2019. Plus, we’re constantly investing in pubs. We’ve spent over £1M across hundreds of our pub outside spaces to ensure guests are safe when we reopen. At Punch, we’re all about pubs, people, and possibilities.
What can you expect?
Every one of our Management Partnership pubs has a distinctive character. As a Management Partner, you’ll get one of our experienced Operations Managers to work closely with you to understand your business’ true identity.
With tonnes of day-to-day support and a brilliant framework to grow your business, we provide an uncapped cut of top-line turnover to pay yourself and your team while defining your wage structure.
Unlike working as a general or deputy manager, you will have the potential to get out of the business what you put in.
We will provide:
- Your living accommodation, including all associated bills and maintenance.
- An agreed % of sales to pay you and your team with an industry-leading 2% bonus.
- All food, drink, menus, EPOS, apps, and marketing material – our team will be on hand to help you.
- All training in our Training Academy with an operational bar and kitchen.
- A specialist operations manager to guide you every step of the way.
Could this be you?
We need experienced hospitality professionals who have:
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- A passion for and knowledge of operating in the community.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A talent for driving sales.
- The vision to make the most out of a newly invested pub.
- The passion, personality, and talent to create an unforgettable guest experience.