Could you run this pub?
The Crofton, Fareham is in a fabulous location, situated within walking distance from the beach and within easy reach of Fareham town centre. It is nestled amongst holiday parks, accommodation and local attractions. It is situated in a large residential area and at the heart of the local community.
The Crofton has been a successful pub for many years with a reputation for serving a fantastic selection of real ales and quality pub food. We plan to enhance the drink offer further with an exciting new menu with some excellent premium beers, ciders and ales. Due to these features, the pub is a popular choice for a celebration or function and there is opportunity to grow this part of the business.
The pub offers three key trading spaces including a restaurant, public bar and function room with bowling alley which is great for housing parties! The pub offers a kitchen facility, with capacity to serve up to 100 covers. There is also a fabulous beer garden to enjoy during the summertime with a smoking solution. Attached to the pub is parking for 30 vehicles. There is WIFI throughout.
The private accommodation includes two bedrooms, a large kitchen and lounge.
We have plans to invest in this pub, details to follow.
About the local area
Fareham is along a beautiful coastline peppered with walking paths, beaches and history. There is easy access from the pub to London by rail and road. It also offers some fabulous attractions including Titchfield Haven, Portchester Castle, Fort Nelson and more.
The pub is in an area which is filled with local attractions and accommodation with visitors to the area all year. There is also a residential area surrounding the pub and making this a true hub of the community.
This pub may suit
Someone with passion and personality will thrive in a pub like this. We require someone with experience and the ability to provide excellent standards of service.
About the Agreement
Our Management Partnerships are a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year agreement (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Operations Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with an Operations Manager.