The Crows Nest currently presents a community value food and drink offer to a strong regular customer base and also attracts trade from pub sports teams, TV sports viewers and those attracted by the regular entertainment that the pub offers
What we’re looking for
Ideal Management Partner
- This pub would benefit from the passion and drive of a good owner operator with food and business-building experience.
- You’ll need to be a good host, with a passion for developing community links and using sport and entertainment options to drive footfall.
- The Crows Nest needs a true leader who can inspire your team to share the passion for exceptional service. You’ll continually review the success of your business.
- We’re looking for someone who excels when coaching, training, delegating, and supporting their team.
- We’re looking for an adaptable and flexible partner or duo. You’ll network with your community and partners to get the most from your business and be great at putting on events
About the pub
An epic community pub located on Moorfield Road, just on the edge of Widnes town centre.
- Great Events space – Function room
Inside you’ll discover:
- A bar area
- Dining area
- Outdoor space
- A great event / function room space
You’ll also capitalise on the catering kitchen, with excellent facilities.
This competitive business opportunity comes with a three-bedroom living accommodation in good condition.
What you’ll get in return
- Living accommodation including all bills & maintenance*
- Agreed % of sales to pay you and your team
- Industry leading 2% performance bonus paid quarterly
- All food, drinks, menu’s, EPOS, apps & marketing materials included**
- All training and dedicated Operations Manager included
*/** For a full list of what is included & further details, please visit punchpubs.com
See the full benefits of our Management Partnership Agreements.
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.