Could you run this Lewes pub?
Take the reins of a traditional British village pub, serving a range of drinks including real ales, lagers, wines, and spirits. This pub is also popular with locals and there is scope for you to develop a brand new food offer.
The Fountain Inn is popular with guests, receiving a four out of five-star rating on Trip Advisor. You’ll also capitalise on the picturesque seating area to people-watch or play outdoor chess.
The pub and location
The Fountain Inn lies in Plumpton Green, Lewes, with close transport links to Brighton and Haywards Heath, to name but a few, in the county of East Sussex.
The pub comprises a one-room trading area with a fantastic external drinking and dining area. The toilets are outside the main trading space, and internally you will discover features in good condition with covers for drinking and dining and some relaxing seating areas. The rear also has a small garden overlooking the local lush green fields.
The ideal operator
We’re looking for an operator seeking to become part of the local community in the village. An operator to drive the business forward, attracting destination travellers and visitors.
Here you will find two bedrooms, a private kitchen, and a private lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here