Are you ready to take charge of this magnificent pub and make it the go-to spot for the local community? With an average weekly turnover of £14,000, the Hinksford Arms is the perfect opportunity for you to unleash your talent as a Management Partner.
What we’re looking for
Ideal Management Partner
- We’re seeking an energetic and dynamic Management Partner who excel with Live Sports, Live Entertainment, Pub teams & creating fundraising events for charities and looking after their community.
- You’ll love people, with great empathy for your team and guests, inspiring loyalty and understanding what it takes to entice returning customers.
- A strong leader, you’ll set standards of behaviour that your guests appreciate, and for which your team feels proud. (The current team comprises four kitchen staff and ten front-of-house.)
- The pub requires a forward planner, a Management Partner who takes the opportunity to tap into various annual events and uses them to market to relevant customer segments.
- Catering for a mix of customers, you’ll continuously review your success whilst building an acute awareness of what works when.
- You’ll need to be flexible during the busy summer trading and able to add value to your garden sales.
- You’ll excel when catering and marketing to the following guest segments: families, loyal regulars, midweek seniors, and the young and connected.
Your pub business
The Hinksford Arms sits on Swindon Road, close to the small village of Swindon in the West Midlands – just on the outskirts of Kingswinford, a small town on the edge of Dudley.
Guests enjoy the hustle and bustle of the locals passing by, and a lovely, large beer garden to the rear of the pub, perfect for soaking up the sun in the warmer months. The children’s play area keeps the little ones entertained.
Guests also immerse themselves in the sensational moments of live sport, on the HD screens whilst fuelled with pints aplenty. They love the outside space and large car park.
With private accommodation comprising three bedrooms in good condition, this is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle.
Apply now to take the first step towards becoming a successful Management Partner.
The Partnership – Fixed
What you’ll get in return
- Living accommodation including all bills & maintenance*
- Agreed % of sales to pay you and your team
- Industry leading 2% performance bonus paid quarterly
- All food, drinks, menu’s, EPOS, apps & marketing materials included**
- All training and dedicated Operations Manager included
*/** For a full list of what is included & further details, please visit punchpubs.com
See the full benefits of our Management Partnership Agreements.