Looking to run a pub?
Located on the outskirts of Macclesfield, in the heart of a densely populated area that puts a very strong potential customer base on its doorstep, the Ivy Leaf is a community value pub that’s had a substantial investment to make it the go-to place for sports, pub games, entertainment and function space for any community or local activities.
The Ivy Leaf is a two-room operation, with the main bar area plus a large function room to the rear of the pub. Live TV sports are screened here and there’s a pool table and darts space in the main bar as well as a stage area for entertainment. The pub has a good local reputation for its sports offer, teams, weekend entertainment and its ability to host large-scale functions and events. The function room has its own bar and the on-site kitchen can provide for up to 50 covers throughout. Outside, there are two external areas for drinking one, which currently forms a covered smoking solution. The pub provides a large 20-space car park and free WiFi.
The domestic accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
About the local area
Occupying a sizeable corner plot in the heart of an expansive area of residential housing, the Ivy Leaf sits at the entrance to a large 1960s estate, opposite a Co-op store and Post Office. The majority of trade will be attracted from local residents. There are two schools within the area and a small shopping arcade about half a mile away.
This pub may suit
This is an ideal opportunity for a community and sports-focused publican with a strong events/function background. You’ll need to be able to drive community engagement in a value market, and some basic catering skills are required.
About the Contract
Our Management Partnerships are a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year agreement (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Operations Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with an Operations Manager.