Could you run this pub?
Are you looking to run a well-established community wet-led boozer with a loyal following and sports teams? Look no further than the Jolly Potter.
Pub and location
You’ll benefit from a well-run business with a loyal customer base in excellent decorative order that fully meets customer expectations.
The pub has one large trading area, with the bar running across the back of the pub. It has a good-sized outside area, which is excellent for trading in the Summer. There is a small walled patio area to the front of the pub. There is also a small car park, which you could use to expand the outside trading areas.
We’re looking for an operator who loves people. The Jolly Potter is a local, well-loved venue, so you will know your guests’ names, where they like to sit and their favourite tipple. You’ll need to become embedded in the local community as an integral part of the village. We are also seeking an operator with a proven track record of consistent compliance in all areas of running the business, creativity in using social media to drive footfall and someone who knows how to deliver the perfect range of drinks for their guests.
This excellent business provides two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager. Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here