Could you run this pub in Navenby, Lincoln?
Take the reins of a traditional, stone-built local hub with a beer garden to the rear. If you love delivering popular pub grub, the King’s Head is for you, with an eighty-cover capacity served by a spacious catering kitchen. The latter could service a pub four times the size!
This quaint country pub sits in the village of Navenby. It has two areas: one section of the bar leads to a tap room, and the other to a function room and dining area. The King’s Head has a prominent high street with good signage and frontage in the affluent area of Lincolnshire.
About the local area
The King’s Head sits on the A607 road approximately nine miles south of Lincoln and roughly the same distance northwest of Sleaford. Navenby has many amenities, some pubs, two churches, a doctors, and a primary school.
We’re looking for an engaging operator with food experience. You’ll love your community and know every local by name, what they drink and where they like to sit. If you love rural life, this is the pub for you. Take the reins of an irresistible pub in a prime location.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2020!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here