Are you a hospitality manager looking to run a pub?
As we move out of the pandemic, with people eager to socialise and reconnect safely, now is the time to start thinking about your career progression in the hospitality industry. If you are looking to run your own pub knowing that a pub company will be there to train and support you every step of the way, our Management Partnership agreement is definitely for you.
Take your chance to run an inspirational start-up business in an industry fuelled with fun and enthusiasm. It’s your chance to take the reins and create a pub at the heart of your local community.
The Fireside concept has roots in operational excellence, offering guests a consistently high standard of service, quality food and drink with a story, in stunning environments. All aspects of Fireside pubs exude character, individuality and authority. At the heart of Fireside is the guest. Guests will pass several pubs before reaching a fireside location, will plan their day or even a short break based on a fireside visit, such is the confidence in the quality of the experience.
Fireside pubs are beautiful and raise the bar for all other country pubs in their character and appeal. Guests often travel out of their local area to visit a scenic location, making a day of it, with the visit to the pub the main motivation. A cosy drink by an open fire, a pub garden celebration with friends or romantic meal and weekend escape, a scenic pub has the capacity to delight time and time again. The garden is a haven- offering respite after a day’s activities, or a replacement garden experience. The care and attention to detail paid by the teams in all Fireside locations is evident in the sentiment of the guests. Serving quintessential British classics, using fresh and authentic ingredients, paired with the guest’s choice of drinks from craft ales, smart wines and cocktails. Everything is selected and prepared with the guest in mind.
What can you expect?
Every one of our Management Partnership pubs has a distinctive character. As a Management Partner, you’ll get one of our experienced Operations Managers to work closely with you to understand your business’ true identity.
With tonnes of day-to-day support and a brilliant framework to grow your business, we provide an uncapped cut of top-line turnover to pay yourself and your team while defining your wage structure.
Unlike working as a general or deputy manager, you will have the potential to get out of the business what you put in.
We will provide:
- Your living accommodation, including all associated bills and maintenance.
- An agreed % of sales to pay you and your team with an industry-leading 2% bonus.
- All food, drink, menus, EPOS, apps, and marketing material – our team will be on hand to help you.
- All training in our Training Academy with an operational bar and kitchen.
- A specialist operations manager to guide you every step of the way.
Could this be you?
We need experienced hospitality professionals who have:
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- A passion for and knowledge of operating in the community.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A talent for driving sales.
- The vision to make the most out of a newly invested pub.
- The passion, personality, and talent to create an unforgettable guest experience.