Could you run this Bulwell pub?
Are you a community operator looking for a wet-led pub in the centre of Bulwell in Nottingham? Are you looking to create a home-from-home for the local community? Perhaps you are passionate about charity and sport, eager to launch successful fundraising events? If so, the Monkey is the pub for you!
The Monkey provides guests with an intimate, cosy setting in one long room with a tiled floor and lounge area to the right. The rear patio is home to many tables and a sheltered smoking area. When visiting the Facebook page, you can see locals embroiled in lively and fun-filled karaoke nights, all coming together for a fantastic night out in an unpretentious venue where they can be themselves. The Monkey is the pub where everyone knows your name.
The pub and location
Interestingly, although not traditional, this is a pub steeped in history. The Monkey is an Edwardian corner pub constructed in 1908 to the specification of Evans and Son architects for J. Shipstone and Sons. It’s a wet-led pub needing a Publican who yearns to be in the thick of the action creating memorable nights for locals ensuring they return again and again.
The ideal operator
You’ll be local to Bulwell, a community operator who will know all of your guests by name and their drinks without them uttering a word. You’ll have a big personality, banter and will be unpretentious and down to earth. The Monkey needs an operator who can get the local community behind community charity and sporting events.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here