Could you run this Chelmsford pub?
O’Connors is an Irish themed bar, which is liquor led with Sky and BT sports.
There’s one bar in operation to the right of the pub with the trade kitchen behind it. The beer garden is to the rear of the pub.
O’Connors needs an experienced and community focused operator who has run sports pubs before with an entertainment background.
We’re looking for a Publican who is a community leader. You’ll have pride in your pub and show genuine care for your guests. O’Connors needs a Publican with the ability to lead the pub from a Friday night of shots and bombs into a Saturday morning cheering on the local football team and everything in between.
You’ll thrive when interacting with guests and be naturally hospitable and chatty with the locals. We’re looking for a gregarious personality who loves Irish culture.
The pub and location
O’Connors is an Irish pub situated on Hall Street, Chelmsford, Essex.
It is a traditional Irish pub offering a variety of beers, wines, spirits, flavoured vodka, and soft drinks with a fantastic home-cooked lunch menu.
We’re looking for a Publican, enthusiastic about serving top-quality beers, bottled beers, spirits, soft drinks, and great tasting, homecooked food. You’ll host live sports and tailored events.
The pub is on the edge of the City centre of Chelmsford. London is commutable at only 40 mins away to Docklands.
Here you will discover three bedrooms and a private lounge area.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here