Could you run this pub in Countesthorpe, Leicester?
Take the reins of a popular and welcoming pub in the heart of Countesthorpe. Guests chose the venue for private events and weddings. You’ll discover the Railway, so called because of its closeness to Countesthorpe station, on the main road with fantastic kerb-side appeal and presence.
The Railway is a community local with a wet-led focus apart from buffets at events. Inside, you’ll discover a front lounge bar comprising two open-plan rooms, ideal for hosting events and live music. There’s also a similar-sized back public bar with a skittles table and darts, perfect for a quiet drink, and a beer garden to the side of the pub, on a grassy knoll with benches and umbrellas. You’ll take advantage of the small courtyard to the left, used for pop-up food events that the locals love.
We’re also providing new signage to increase the kerb appeal.
About the local area
Countesthorpe is a picturesque and leafy village ideally situated for passing trade close to a motorway network.
The ideal operator would be community-focussed. You’ll be the host with the most knowing your locals by name, what they drink and where they like to sit.
You’ll ignite public interest, enthusing the village with engaging events and embedding yourself into the local community. You could be a first-timer or an experienced operator. We’re looking for an operator who can bring the pub’s events to life on social media.
The pub offers three bedrooms, a private kitchen, and a private lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here