The Rocket currently presents a community value drink offer to a strong regular customer base and also attracts trade from pub sports teams, TV sports viewers and those attracted by the regular entertainment that the pub offers
What we’re looking for
Ideal Management Partner
- This pub needs an experienced operator passionate about community pubs with experience of running entertainment driven wet led pub.
- You’ll need to be a good host, with a passion for developing community links and using sport and entertainment options to drive footfall.
- The Rocket needs a true leader who can inspire your team to share the passion for exceptional service. You’ll continually review the success of your business.
- We’re looking for someone who excels when coaching, training, delegating, and supporting their team.
Your pub business
The Rocket is a traditional, two room community pub with a lounge and a bar with pool both serviced with a central bar. It has a large rear beer garden and car park and offers a wide range of draught beers and ciders as well as cask ales, spirits and wines.
The Rocket pub can be found in the village of Rainhill, Prescot in Merseyside. Rainhill is a large village with a population of around 12,000. The pub is situated on a relatively busy road with plenty of passers by and there are local residents immediately on its doorstep. The area is also within easy reach of Eccleston, Thatto Heath and Whiston Cross and not far from Whiston Hospital.
Your domestic accommodation would consist of three bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge.
What you’ll get in return
- Living accommodation including all bills & maintenance*
- Agreed % of sales to pay you and your team
- Industry leading 2% performance bonus paid quarterly
- All food, drinks, menu’s, EPOS, apps & marketing materials included**
- All training and dedicated Operations Manager included
*/** For a full list of what is included & further details, please visit punchpubs.com
See the full benefits of our Management Partnership Agreements.