Could you run this Plymouth pub?
The Seymour Arms is a large, open-plan trading operation with a central L-shaped bar, lounge bar and a dedicated sports area with pool tables and darts. We have equipped the kitchen to cater for up to 30 covers throughout.
About the local area
Located just to the west of Plymouth city centre, the pub sits in a large residential area within easy walking distance of Plymouth University, the city centre, and Drake Circle. Many students live in this area, mainly in rented houses and flats, so this has bags of potential for the younger market.
The Seymour Arms is the ideal opportunity for someone interested in a younger student trade with a love of music and sports. You’ll be looking to introduce a fun and quirky food offer and craft beer alongside a draught range.
Here you will find three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.