Could you run this Wadebridge pub?
Are you looking for a well-loved and traditional community pub? If so, the Ship could be the one for you.
The Ship is a great community local in the beautiful town of Wadebridge, surrounded by houses, close to the Premier Inn. It sits on the other side of the river from the main town.
The pub is a long narrow building made up of three areas. It has a great food trade from locals to holidaymakers. The pub trade comprises food offers and events throughout the week finishing with a storming Sunday lunch trade.
We’re looking for a proactive Publican with a proven history of creating and serving delicious pub classics. You’ll have everything you need to meet this brief and build upon the pub’s reputation for delicious food with a fully equipped catering kitchen. You’ll also offer a choice of craft beers, ciders, and guest beers served alongside traditional beers and a selection of wines.
The pub and location
The Ship has three trade areas inside and two outside. It has a small local bar and seated area on the lower level with a wood burner for the winter. Then it goes into the middle area for dining, which is cosy with low ceilings.
You’ll discover a service bar with lofty ceilings and a log burner in the top area, which you can use for private functions or dining. There’s a TV, separate toilets, and this area leads out onto the deck.
Outside, you’ll see a covered area that you can use for seating in the summer and extra parking in the winter.
Here you will find three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here