Could you run this pub in Pensford Hill?
The Traveller’s Rest does what it says on the tin. It’s a lone pub boasting one of the most exceptional views across the Chew Valley, a sizeable pub area, a restaurant space, and a relaxing conservatory.
You’ll discover a raised deck with space for approximately sixteen tables at the back. Guests use the sizable car park and a lawn area that you can use for overflow cars on those busy days.
When the pub is in full swing, it’s a fantastic place to visit. Walkers also pop in for a quick pint when they are out with their furry friends. It’s truly an all-rounder of a pub providing scope for you to make your mark.
The pub’s bar area bends to the main dining area before you reach the conservatory, giving you a 180-degree view across the picturesque pub garden and across the Chew Valley. The outside deck is spacious, providing an unrivalled view of the local countryside.
About the local area
The pub sits on the A37 just outside Bristol on the edge of the picturesque village of Pensford. Within easy reach of the M5, Bristol Airport and Wells. It’s a perfect spot to explore everything Somerset has to offer whilst being close to the cultural hub of Bristol.
This pub needs to be a destination in every sense of the word. Its location is superb and will do some of the work for you. However, you’ll need to create an offer compelling enough for people to travel to you. Food is key. So, if you have a strong food background and a history of creating a menu that customers keep coming back to, this pub is your destination. You’ll love the local community that needs a loveable local for all occasions. If you’re a big personality who sees yourself as the hub of the community, this is the one for you!
There are three bedrooms, a private kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations ManagerWant to find out more about this agreement? Click Here