Could you run this pub in Runcorn?
Are you a seasoned, wet-led pub operator? Are you looking for a city pub in the heart of its community? The Union Tavern could be the one for you.
Locals love this community pub with fantastic kerb appeal, sitting close to Runcorn town centre. The pub has a large catchment area and is popular with locals.
The Union Tavern comprises four rooms and the main bar. We’re looking for an operator with vision who can maximise the potential of the games room and the other cosy and snug spaces to reach a new audience.
About the local area
Runcorn is an industrial town in Cheshire with a substantial population of 61,789 people. You’ll find it to the southeast of Liverpool city on the southern bank of the River Mersey, where the estuary narrows to form the Runcorn Gap.
Visitors frequent the area for Halton Miniature Railway, Runcorn Ski Centre, Phoenix Park, Norton Priory Museum and Gardens, castle Park and Gardens and an Air Unlimited Trampoline and Inflatable Park.
We’re looking for a community operator with a big personality, banter, creativity, and the vision to make the best use of the cosy spaces within the pub. You’ll be savvy with your marketing and host events to drive new footfall to the bar. You’ll also have a proven track record of running a successful wet-led business.
You’ll have two bedrooms, a private kitchen, and a private lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.