Could you run this pub in Sheffield?
The Victoria is a large, detached building with a beer garden at the rear. It has a curved front which is why it used to be called the Roundhouse – some locals still use this name.
The pub and location
The pub is a two-room operation with a bar area where the older locals generally congregate during the day and a pool room which attracts the younger crowd. It has a single bar which services the whole pub.
You’ll discover a beer garden at the back that has benefitted from a recent small development comprising a covered area which could house an external TV.
You’ll find the Victoria in Heeley, Sheffield, a few miles south of the city centre. Heeley is a small community with all the usual amenities and good transport connections to the city centre. There is a lot of residential housing and a few competitor pubs.
The Victoria would suit a community-minded operator looking to engage fully with the local community and strengthen ties between the pub and the community. This pub is a wet-led only. Therefore, catering experience is not required, but a positive attitude and enthusiasm for driving events are needed.
The pub has a good-sized private accommodation comprising four bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room/dining area.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.