Could you run this pub?
The Village Inn, is a traditional village pub at the heart of the community of Witchford, Ely. Known for offering a great selection of drinks, a pub menu and Sunday roast it’s a hub where the residents can walk to and gather it is the only pub within the village. It’s in a great spot on the main route through Ely, nearby Rackham C of E Primary school, the post office and all the village facilities and has a beer garden space to front and back.
The pub offers an easy to manage open plan trading area and bar (with space for up to 20 covers) and a catering kitchen, with WIFI. Outside here is beer garden space to front and the rear of pub and a car park with space for up to 10 cars.
About the local area
This pub sits in a lovely village community called Witchford, which is on the outskirts of Ely. Ely is a popular tourist city famed by its cathedral, with easy access to Cambridge and good links to the A14. The village offers a primary school, post office, church, vets and a selection of small businesses and there are residents nearby.
Ideal for a experienced Publican or ambitious individual with experience who is ready to run their own business. This is a small pub with the potential to develop the food offer, you will thrive in a community environment and know how to ensure the pub remains the hub of the village, but also attract those from the wider area.
This pub offers two bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
• A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2020!
• Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
• Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
• Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
• Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here