Could you run this pub in Hayling Island?
The West Town Inn is a handsome red brick pub at the heart of Hayling Island with a cosy, comfortable interior that provides its guests with a warm welcome. The pub is made up of a central open plan trading area that has a traditional feel as well as unique areas that branch off. It has a dedicated sports zone, with darts, pool and large TV screens showing Sky and BT Sports, and a spacious dining area that is the ideal place for private functions and events.
The pub also features an additional drinking and casual dining area that looks out over a beautiful beer garden. This is the perfect place to enjoy a meal and cask marque accredited ales in the sunshine. The garden also features a children’s play area making this pub the perfect place for sports fans, families, drinkers and diners alike. The pub also benefits from parking for 30 cars.
The West Town Inn has recently benefited from a transformational refurbishment so is in beautiful condition.
This fantastic pub opportunity comes with spacious living accommodation made up of 5 bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge.
About the local area
The West Town Inn sits on a key route across the south of Hayling Island, off the Hampshire coast near Portsmouth. The pub is ideally located just a couple of roads back from the beach and fun fair and is within easy walking distance of the local shops. It also benefits from being centrally positioned between local residents and holidaymakers, both of which visit the West Town Inn.
We are on the lookout for a Publican who has a local community focus all year round as well as the ability to entice tourists during the summer time. You will need catering experience in order to deliver and develop a quality food offer and will ideally be social media savvy to be able to expand the market of pub and unlock the business’s vast potential.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year agreement (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Operations Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with an Operations Manager.