Could you run this pub?
The White Hart is an attractive traditional village pub in the centre of Hart, it’s a pub with character and great features, including real fires and offers a warm and cosy atmosphere making it a great local. Popular with the local community, the pub has a highly rated and well-known food offer including delicious pub classics, light bites and traditional home cooked food with a specials board offering some high-quality dishes over the weekend.
It’s a pub visited with diners, families and larger parties and well as couples for a relaxing drink or bite to eat.
The White Hart offers two main trading rooms with a traditional main bar for locals, who use the pub as a place to meet friends and have a regular catch up. They tend to sit at the bar, and there are surrounding tables and chairs suited for food and drinking. The second room offers a lounge / restaurant space specifically used for dining and the pub can cater for 50 covers overall. There is also parking for up to 8 cars and WIFI.
The private accommodation includes two bedrooms, a kitchen and lounge.
About the local area
The White Hart is in the beautiful village of Hart, close to Hartlepool. The village is set off the A179 access road to Hartlepool. The town of Hartlepool is home to a beautiful marina with the highly popular Royal Navy Museum nearby. The pub is also within driving distance of a seaside resort called Seaton Carew.
This pub may suit
The White Hart may suit a couple or pub professional with a background in producing food on a large scale. A qualified chef would be a distinct advantage, however a natural ability to engage with the local community would be welcomed.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager. Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here