Could you run this Ludgvan pub?
Are you looking for a well-loved and traditional pub? If so, the White Hart pub could be the one for you.
Take the reins of a beautiful granite pub with a cottage feel situated in the West Cornwall village of Ludgvan, close to Penzance and Mounts Bay. You’ll be living and working in a picturesque community village local with a good reputation for food.
We’re looking for a hands-on Publican with a proven history of creating and serving delicious pub classics. You’ll have everything you need to meet this brief and build upon the pub’s excellent reputation for delicious food with a fully equipped catering kitchen and a separate prep room. You’ll also offer a choice of craft beers, ciders, and guest beers, served alongside traditional beers and a selection of wines.
The pub and location
You’ll love this quirky pub with original features and little hideaways in the snug parlour with a large inglenook fireplace nestling a log burner. The main trading area comprises a traditional bar and a second log burner for guests to snuggle in front of in winter.
Guests can relax on the six picnic benches in the summer months. Plus, families enjoy the lawned garden area to the rear with additional bench seating. You’ll find the White Hart next to the village church with free parking available for six cars.
You’ll discover a two bedroomed flat with a lounge and bathroom.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.