Could you run this pub in Clayton le Woods?
The Woodsman is a contemporary yet cosy pub located at the heart of Clayton le Woods, Leyland. The large trading area has a natural divide that allows customers a fluid experience, to enjoy a pint in the bar with a vibrant atmosphere or an intimate meal in the restaurant area.
This pub has brilliant curb side appeal and is in an enviable community location with great roadside visibility. With a large car park, and extensive garden and terrace, the pub has immense potential to play host to some great outdoor summer events, including BBQs and family fun days.
We have exciting plans in place to give the pub a small sparkle inside and out to really emphasise its identity.
About the local area
Clayton-le-Woods is a large village and civil parish in the green county of Lancashire, but is close enough to the hustle and bustle of the city of Preston. The village has a tight knit community and its great road links between Clayton, Blackburn and Leyland means it’s also in a prime position for passing trade.
This pub may suit
We are looking for a Managed Partner with passion and a love of providing an excellent customer experience. You will need to be food savvy in order to deliver a delicious pub menu and understand the importance of providing offer to get both local and passersby through the door.
About the Agreement
Our Management Partnerships are a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year agreement (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Operations Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with an Operations Manager.