Win tickets to UEFA Euro 2020 TM
Check in to participating outlets (pre-bookings only at Champs Sheffield) for your chance to win!
Open to UK residents 18+. To enter Heineken Euro 2020 Competition between Sunday 30th May and Wednesday 2nd June. A Facebook account is required to enter. No purchase necessary. Prize Fund – 7 pairs of tickets to UEFA EURO 2020™ personal details required for prize redemption. Strictly one entry per person. For full Ts & Cs see below. Promoter: Punch Pubs & Co, Jubilee House, Second Avenue, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WF
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over excluding employees of Punch Pubs & Co or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion. Subject to availability. Participating pubs only.
2. The promotion for check-ins opens at 7pm on 02/06/2021 and closes at full-time of the England vs Austria game on 02/06/2021. To enter check-in at a participating pub via Facebook during the England vs Austria fixture on Wednesday 2nd June 2021. For Champs Sheffield, please enter by pre-booking a table for the England vs Austria fixture.
3. Entries are restricted to one check-in per person. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. There 7 prizes to be won of pairs of tickets (winner plus guest, over 18s only) to UEFA Euro 2020 matches.
The winners will be selected by Punch Pubs & Co and contacted within 7 days. Winners will need to provide Punch Pubs & Co with email address, phone number, and full name. Winners will receive a confirmation email asking them to complete a form within 7 days in order to claim tickets, the form includes – full name, nationality, ID/Passport No, Date of Birth, agreement to share info with UEFA for purposes of ticket collection at ground. Winners have seven days to provide the full details required to receive their Euros tickets.
If full details are not provided as requested within 7 days the tickets will go back into the draw.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be directed to meet at a specific location on the day of the match for which they have won tickets to where they will be given their tickets and accompanied by a host to the match.
6. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
7. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The prize may be subject to COVID-19 restrictions. In the event of cancellation due to COVID-19 restrictions, Heineken UK Limited will offer the winner an alternative prize.
We cannot guarantee that event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter or its agents are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
11. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Punch Pubs & Co, Jubilee House, Second Avenue, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WF providing your address and contact details.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
13. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Punch Pubs & Co, Jubilee House, Second Avenue, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WF