Could you run this pub in Mangotsfield, Bristol?
The Bridge Inn is an iconic Bristol pub, well known over the years for its great cider. Most Bristolians will have been there at some point, and those who haven’t will have heard of it!
The Bridge Inn has an eye-catching “Wild West” Saloon style frontage that attracts the sunshine all afternoon and evening. It’s the perfect place to watch the world drift by, complemented by an enclosed rear garden, ideal for holding events.
The pub and location
The main bar area is large and wraps around the large bar servery, leading to the back garden. You’ll also discover an intimate snug to the right-hand side of the door that leads through to the toilets and then to the spacious pool room/function room at the far right-hand side of the pub.
Guests love the spacious garden at the rear with a unique frontage space to relax. The Bridge has a classic “local pub” feel. We’re looking for a creative operator who will make the best of the versatile spaces guests could use for meetings, teams, viewing sports, dining, and live music etc. You’ll also discover a well-appointed catering kitchen at the rear to capitalise on.
You’ll find the Bridge Inn on the outskirts of Bristol in Shortwood. It’s set back from the ring road easy route across Bristol with slick access to Bath and the M4.
Bristol has a lot to offer. It’s a bustling metropolitan city and a great staging point for any journey into the deep Southwest of the UK. The pub sits on the Avon Cycleway, making it a great stop-off point for cyclists.
- We’re looking for a creative operator who loves being at the centre of and nurturing their community.
- You’ll have the versatile communication style and social skills to unite your locals and newbies visiting the bar.
- We’re looking for a wet-led operator, but there is an opportunity to introduce a simple food offer.
- You’ll know how to maximise social media to highlight the adaptability of the venue for meetings, team sports, dining, functions, and live music.
This exciting business opportunity provides three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.