Are you looking for a destination pub in a beautiful setting? A catering professional with a proven track record of excelling when serving delicious food? We need you.
Pub and location
Why choose the King’s Head?
- There’s great scope to grow this business. You’ll attract customers with an irresistible combination of superior quality food and top-notch facilities.
- The pub has an excellent reputation for its home-cooked, locally sourced food and stylish decoration. The ideal operator will make this pub the first choice when guests are planning a special family meal.
- Enjoy an attractive Cask Marque-accredited pub with a fantastic semi-rural location.
- Take advantage of over 70-cover.
- Capitalised on a spacious large beer garden and decked terraced that overlooks the canal – perfect for summer dining. There’s also a car park with twenty spaces – this is key to the pub’s trade, as most customers will arrive by car.
- Enjoy an open-plan trading operation with a welcoming lounge and public bar areas.
- Run a pub in the perfect location in the heart of Warwickshire. You’ll find the pub 1/4 miles outside Atherstone and just off the main A5 between Hinckley and Tamworth.
Exemplary standards of food, hygiene and service are all essential here. You’ll excel when providing a delicious range of pub classics and more imaginative dishes. Guests love a selection of tasty options, including tempting vegetarian meals.
The King’s Head is the ideal opportunity for you if you’re looking for a local food-led pub where you can make your mark. We’re looking for a talented operator with exceptional service standards who can attract new guests via attractive social media marketing.
The private accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here