Could you run this pub in Stockport?
The Victoria is a well-established community pub located at the heart of Offerton in Stockport. It has a traditional feel with warm wooden furnishings, plenty of comfortable seating and a classic pub offer. It’s well-loved by locals for its quality drinks, including cask marque-accredited ales and live entertainment.
The pub and location
The building is steeped in history dating from 1840. It became Wilsons Brewery House following a merger with Walker and Homfray’s Brewery in 1949, making it a fascinating part of our brewing heritage.
Offerton, in Stockport, is a large market town in Greater Manchester. It has a community feel, plenty of interesting places to eat and drink, and reputable schools. It’s just a stone through from city life in Manchester which offers plenty of culture, great shops, a thriving nightlife, and famous theatre and arts venues. The Victoria pub sits close to Stockport’s town centre, making it popular with visitors and locals.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Publican who thrives when operating at the heart of the community. You will be keen to host community events bringing locals together. You’ll also have the marketing skills to reach new guests and increase footfall.
This exciting business opportunity provides three bedrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.