Could you run this pub in Farmborough?
The Butchers Arms is a quaint and picturesque dog-friendly pub in the village of Farmborough, near Bath. Guests enjoy excellent quality homemade dishes, plus an impressive range of Cask Marque-approved ales.
You’ll be taking the reins of a well-loved pub in a small village, encapsulated in attractive traditional stone with a couple of open fireplaces for guests to bask in front of during winter. There is a good-sized external area and outside bar with attractive views of the surrounding areas.
The pub has one bar and is broadly open plan with a raised area to give a lounge feel and a dining space. In the summer months, the external space that surrounds the back of the pub virtually doubles the pub’s capacity and attracts the sun all day.
About the local area
The pub is in the small village of Farmborough off the A39. It is handy for commuting to Bristol and Bath with easy access to the more rural parts of Somerset and the M5 to explore the Southwest.
You’ll capitalise on the seasonal potential of visitors to the area. You’ll also be the host with the most providing regular themed nights, including live music, pub quizzes and themed menus.
This pub is ideally suited to a duo with food experience, excited to embed themselves in the local community. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and look to host events that engage the local community.
The private accommodation comprises two bedrooms, a private kitchen, and a private lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here
Chat to a recruitment advisor now about this pub business opportunity.