Could you run this pub in Framlingham?
The Castle Inn stands on a historic spot at the entrance to Framlingham Castle. It’s the perfect stopping point for visitors to the area, all in the pretty market town of Framlingham, home to a young Ed Sheeran.
The pub offers an open-plan bar and dining area, pool room and function space in the barn area for you to host events and ingratiate yourself into the local community. There’s also a pretty courtyard garden with bespoke covered seating for guests to while away the hours.
Locals and visitors to the area enjoy local Adnams Ale and Aspall Cider complemented by regular guest beers and great food, all within a welcoming atmosphere. The Castle Inn welcomes all generations and furry friends!
About the local area
Framlingham is a picturesque market town steeped in history, which you can find in the 1086 Domesday Book! The 2019 Census estimates a population of 4,016.
Framlingham castle draws visitors all year round, especially from Easter to the end of October, so you will need to capitalise on seasonal activity.
You’ll be a highly experienced food operator who loves people and your local community.
Here you will find two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a lounge.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager
Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here