We’re looking for a dynamic publican with a flair for hospitality, to elevate this costal pub to the next level in its long history.
What we’re looking for
Ideal Management Partner
- You’ll have excellent hospitality & organisational skills. The Golden Fleece is a busy pub situated in the bustling seaside town of Wells Next The Sea.
- It is a favourite for locals, holiday makers and day trippers. With high volumes of food & drink in the summer & a cosy inviting atmosphere in the winter, we need a proactive planner at the helm.
- You’ll have experience running a busy kitchen delivering a drink-food split of 55:45.
- The Golden Fleece needs a true leader who can inspire your team to share the passion for exceptional service. You’ll continually review the success of your business.
- We’re looking for someone who excels when coaching, training, delegating, and supporting their team.
- You’ll hit the ground running looking after this business which benefits from a position directly on the quayside, with both external & 1st floor areas.
- We’re looking for an adaptable and flexible partner or duo. You’ll network with your community and partners to get the most from your business.
- Wells Next The Sea has a fantastic reputation as a tourist hotspot on Norfolk’s ‘Champagne Coast’. That’s why we’re looking for an organised and hospitality focused operator for this prime business.
About the pub
The Golden Fleece is a well-established business sitting at the junction of the Quayside and High St, within Wells Next The Sea. This area is the heart of the ‘Champagne Coast, with its quaint villages, historic houses, sprawling beaches & scenic coastline.
The pub benefits from:
- A stunning quayside location
- Courtyard area
- Ground floor main bar & trading areas
- Separate 1st Floor dining room / events space, overlooking the harbour
- Locally famous listed staircase (made from the timber of a sunken galleon)
You’ll also capitalise on the location directly on the quayside (which welcomes thousands of tourists every year) on the junction of the High St
There’s is no private accommodation at the Golden Fleece.
What you’ll get in return
- Agreed % of sales to pay you and your team
- An enhanced seasonal % of sales through the winter period (January through March)
- Industry leading 2% performance bonus paid quarterly
- All food, drinks, menu’s, EPOS, apps & marketing materials included**
- All training and dedicated Operations Manager included
*/** For a full list of what is included & further details, please visit punchpubs.com
See the full benefits of our Management Partnership Agreements.