Could You Run This Pub
Located on the busy B1230 running through the heart of Brough, the Kings Arms sits in a prominent position. The business has many strings to its bow with front and rear external drinking, two separate trading areas, a fully equipped catering kitchen and a central bar servery for ease of service. The Kings Arms has historically traded well by offering live entertainment, holding charity fundraising events, live sports, team events and a simple but traditional food offer.
Pub and location
The Kings Arms is a traditional pub in both look and feel with two separate trading areas. Historically, the Publicans have used them as a games room and lounge serviced by a central bar. The commercial catering kitchen, cellar and toilet facilities are also found on the ground floor with the rear entrance leading to the car park and recently developed decked patio area ideal for summer drinking and live entertainment events. There’s also bench seating at the front of the business for those customers wishing to enjoy a pint or two whilst watching the world go by.
Brough is a town in the East Riding of Yorkshire. You’ll find it just minutes off the M62, situated on the northern bank of the Humber Estuary, approximately twelve miles west of Hull city centre and less than a 30-minute drive to the picturesque market town of Beverley. Visitors to the area love the Deep, Humber Bridge Country Park and Scunthorpe Air Park.
The ideal operator will knit the local community together building a lively bar with teams, live sports, and a fun-packed rhythm of the week. You’ll need a food background to develop the traditional food offer with the best Sunday lunch locally. Plus, catering for private parties and functions.
This incredible business opportunity has three bedrooms, a private lounge, and a kitchen.
About the Agreement
We love working with experienced entrepreneurs and we’re happy to be flexible with our agreements and products to match your business and vision.
Our Flexible Tenancy agreement offers a piece of mind approach to running your own pub business for a total term of up to 5-years with a flexible notice period. We also offer flexible deposit options, with build ups from as little as £1,000 as well as flexible price bands and release fees which are available.
Whatever the agreement, with Punch you always get:
- A progressive pub company – winners of the Publican Awards 2022!
- Industry leading investment with a whole world of possibilities
- Industry leading training, with our Academy and Kitchen
- Industry leading e-commerce platform – Punch Buying Club
- Expert coaching and advice every step of the way
* The calculation of the initial Ingoing Costs assumes a minimum deposit, £1,000 & legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up (if any) will need to be paid over 52 weeks. This can be discussed with the recruitment team or Operations Manager. Want to find out more about this agreement? Click Here