Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the following documents, many of them created by the Pubs Code Adjudicator (PCA), as they are there to protect you.
Your Pubs Code Rights exist to ensure you can:
- Access all the information you need to make an informed choice about whether to enter into a Tied Agreement.
- Have a rent assessment every five years.
- Access discussion notes about rent, repairs, and your business rights.
- A Guide to the Pubs Code
- A Guide to Punch Insurance
- British Beer and Pub Association (BBPA) Dilapidations Best Practices Guide
- Business Development Managers and Code Compliance Officers PCA Factsheet
- Rent Proposals – PCA Factsheet
- Repairs and Dilapidations PCA Factsheet
- Short Agreements PCA Factsheet
- Significant Price Increases – PCA Factsheet
- Tenant Timeline
- Trigger Events PCA Factsheet
Independent Professional Advice
Ensure you get independent advice from an appropriately qualified advisor before you enter a tied agreement with us. Make sure your advisor has professional indemnity insurance and are accredited by an appropriate professional association like RICS, IFA or CIMA.